Scarf It Up For Those In Need
Our Mission: To Provide a Handmade Scarf And Hats & Gloves
To As Many Of Those In Need As Possible
Why Handmade? Lots of time and care goes into it each handmade scarf.
It is our hope that the men, women and children who receive them will feel this warmth and love.
Scarf It Up For Those In Need serves 65% children and 35% Adults.
The Local Shelters and School Family Resource Centers have come to depend on us. Please help us to continue to provide these basic needs to the community.
Scarf It Up is run strictly by volunteers and donations.
This program is only possible with your support.
CAn You Help?
We are in need of schools, churches, offices & companies
to do hat & glove drives
As the need for our scarves, hats & gloves increase so does the need for funds. Scarf It Up raises 75% of the funds needed to purchase hats & gloves with our annual fall event; the other 25% comes from grants and private donations. Grant funding is limited and all agencies in our area are experiencing the same increase in individuals in need, making competition for funds greater than ever. A hat & glove drive generated by Celanese employees could help Scarf It Up bridge that gap by provide hats & gloves to go with our handmade scarves helping to keep thousands of less fortunate individuals a little warmer this winter.
Up Coming Events
May 9th Quaterfest
May 13 Purse Sale
May 19-21 Fiber Retreat