Who we are
Our website address is: http://scarfitup.org/
Our company collects, receives and stores information that users of our websites provides to us through forms or any other way. Our company collects the IP address of our website visitors; device used for site viewing; ID; visitor’s membership; Date and time of consent given; marketing cookies consent; functional cookies consent; analytical cookies consent; data transfer to third parties consent; login e-mail address and password (where applicable); computer and connection information and purchase history (where applicable). Our site may use software tools for the purposes of collecting and measuring information regarding visitor’s session in our site; for instance length of visits to certain pages, page response times, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. Our site also collects payment details (where it applies) including your credit card information, feedback, comments, recommendations, product review and personal profile as it may apply.
How we collect information
Depending on the nature of how you use our website and the kind of transaction, different information is collected as you have provided during the site visit including but not limited to you email address and name as it may apply. Your personal information that our site has collected will be used as specified reasons stated above.
Why we collect your personal information
Our company collets your personal and non-personal information for a number of reasons.
- To comply with laws and regulation that our company is bound to.
- To create statistical reports which our company or our partners can use to improve our respective business services.
- To contact visitors and other users of our site with personalized of general services related notices and other promotional messages as it may apply.
- To provide the users of our website with technical customer support and assistance for their increased experience when using our site.
- To efficiently provide our users with our site related services.
How we share, use, store and disclose visitors’ personal information
Our company is hosted on the Hostinger.com platform. They provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Hostinger.com’s data storage, databases and the general Hostinger.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Hostinger.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we communicate with our site visitors
Our company may contact users of our site to troubleshoot a problem with one’s access to our site, collect fees and other monetary consideration one owes our company, for dispute resolution, to pool the opinion of our users through surveys, questionnaires or it may apply, sending company updates, enforce any other agreement one has entered with our company or any other communication of applicable national laws as it may apply. Our company will contact users of our site using different contact platform at our disposure.
- To ensure our website is safe and secure for both uses and visitors
- To identify ones’ membership status
- To monitor and even analyze the operations and performance and effectiveness of our site
- To provide best and greater site usage experience for our site visitor.
Users of our site can manage their cookies depending on browsers that they use as follows:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
Withdrawing from consent given to our site
In any case one does not wish their personal information to be processed any further by our company, one can send their requesting by sending an email to our help desk.
For Questions and general contacts
If a user would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us using contact channels at our users’ disposure.